Once again, Health & Medicine hosted a special HMPRG Awards event to honor members of the public health and policy communities - from veteran practitioners to young justice-driven activists - for vision, leadership and work that serves as an embodiment of, or testament to, public health and social justice vision and values.
This year's winners are:
Download the Event Program and Read About All Our Winners!
- Health - Louise Starmann, MSW, LCSW, Director of Social Services, Aging Care Connections
- Policy – Kathy Chan, Associate Director/ Policy and Advocacy Director, Illinois Maternal & Child Health Coalition
- Research – Milton (Mickey) Eder, PhD, Director of Research, Access Community Health Network & Lisa Razzano, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Group (The “Quentin” Award”) – Project Brotherhood Woodlawn Clinic, a part of the Ambulatory Care Network and the Cook County Health System
- Emerging Health Leader – Tiffany Pryor, MSW, Youth Development and Advocacy Coordinator, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health (This award is being bestowed in honor of founding HMPRG Board member, Jenny Knauss.)
View our list of Raffle and Award Sponsors
See our List of Past HMPRG Award Winners