“Medicaid Care Coordination: Making it Work in Illinois”
Can't attend the forum in person? Join the new Care Coordination Entities, Managed Care Community Network, and Cook County Health & Hospitals System to discuss how care coordination will be implemented in Illinois via a live video webinar! Hear from the innovators their vision for integrated care and challenges to implementation.
Webinar Time: 9am-12pm (Please note: The in-person forum is from 9am-2:30pm and the webinar only captures the morning presentations and discussions)
To Join the Meeting, visit https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/268184725
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (213) 493-0614
Access Code: 268-184-725
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting Meeting ID: 268-184-725
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you plan to join.
- IL Senator Heather Steans
- Greg Alexander, President, Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Karen Batia, Together4Health
- Michael Freda, COO, Precedence Care Coordination
- Dr. Mark Loafman, Be Well Partners in Health
- Dr. Ram Raju, CEO, Cook County Health & Hospitals System
- Healthcare Consortium of Illinois (invited)
- Macon County Care Coordination (invited)
- Moderated by: Mildred Williamson, Illinois Department of Public Health
For questions or problems the day of the event, please email email@example.com
Want to register and attend the event in-person? There's still time! Click here!