On July 1, 2016, unless the Illinois General Assembly and Governor take
action, almost 41,000 Illinois children will lose access to healthcare.
Support HB 5736, amending the Covering ALL KIDS Health Insurance Act to extend the repeal date from July 1, 2016 to October 1, 2019.Sign a witness slip as a proponent in 5 quick steps:
You can also call legislators to let them know that you support HB 5736 to amend the Covering ALL KIDS Health Insurance Act to extend the repeal date from July 1, 2016 to October 1, 2019.
- Click here to access a witness slip for HB 5736 before it is heard before the House Appropriations Human Services Committee. (Deadline: 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 13, 2016).
- Provide the required personal information.
- In the Position section, you will note that you are a Proponent.
- In the Testimony section, check: “Record of Appearance Only” if you only plan to submit a witness slip.
- Forward this action alert to others.
Updates about HB 5736 will be discussed at the Health & Medicine forum on April 14, 2016. Register here.